Thursday, November 4, 2010

Caleb: 16/17 Weeks

Headline News:

-Caleb has a new favorite noise: the squeal. I'm sure he's looking forward to practicing it during community prayer time at church...
- Caleb is using his hands much more intentionally, sucking on his fingers almost constantly and putting all toys directly into his mouth. He's also used them to discover another fascinating toy...his feet!
-Still not rolling yet, but he is spending more and more time on his side both awake and asleep.

Other news- On the trip following my special diet was almost impossible so I decided to take a break and resume in FL if necessary. So far there has been no change in his stool or behavior. So I guess I will talk to our new pediatrician and see what he thinks. It's certainly been nice to eat freely again. I have a new respect for everyone who lives with food allergies. His sleep is still unpredictable. Some nights he's up every hour, others he sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at a time. David has been amazing about helping us through the nights where he is up every hour, I am so blessed!

No comments: